SHADES FOR TABLE LAMPS. SUN SHADE COVER.
Shades For Table Lamps
- (TABLE LAMP) Table lamps provide local light that is warm, cozy, and intimate, and also provide focal points throughout a room. Table lamps comprise a base or stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, and have a cord that delivers power to the source.
- A small lamp designed to stand on a table
- (table lamp) a lamp that sits on a table
- (Table Lamp) A decorative lamp unit intended for placing on a low side table as room decorations from light through shade and base and also somewhat functional for reading with light below the shade, often too low.
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Screen from direct light
Vintage Table Lamp
Vintage Electric Table Lamp
Two levels of brightness - 2 separate switches
Regular bulb in top socket; smaller bulbs in candle sockets
Beautiful bronze base & lampshade
Total height: 39" to top of shade
Antler Table Lamps
Antler table lamps for your rustic home, with stenciled leather or rustic metal shades.
Wind River Homes - Kitchens, Furniture, Home Decor
blinds chalet coupon
free plantation shutter plans
bella vista shutters
drapery tie back hooks
lighting glass shade