Bath decor ideas : Celestial wall decor.
Bath Decor Ideas
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- bathe: clean one's body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
- you soak and wash your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- Wash (someone) while immersing him or her in a container of water
Part of the Royal Crescent, Bath.
Some scenes from Jane Austens "Persuasion" were filmed in this street.
The design of this street (built in a semi circular style of grand terraced houses) was the idea of a John Wood. Unfortunately he died in 1754 soon after Number 1 was completed, but his son, John Wood the younger, carried on until the project was completed.
The Crescent has 30 houses, with Number 1 now being a museum showing life as it was in Georgian times (when Jane Austen was around). It costs about ?5 to view Number 1 and has many grand rooms with high ceilings, beautiful decor and period items. Each room has a guide in there who is happy to tell you about the room and answer any questions you may have. These guides are very friendly and approachable, have an excellent knowledge of the house and the history and help to make visiting the house much more enjoyable.
Outside is a vast green park which is accessible for picnics or for simply resting and taking in the view of the Crescent.
Definitely worth a visit if you ever find yourself in Bath.
Baby Girl Gift Set
Six (6) piece newborn baby girl gift set – exclusively decorated
Set includes one (1) bib, one (1) set of baby mittens, three (3)onesies
wall decorating stickers
home decorating fabric
contemporary living room decorating ideas
lake cabin decor
easter spring decorations
decorating with metal
decorating a room with no windows
kids jungle room decor
masquerade theme decorations