IDEAS FOR DECORATING A CHRISTMAS TREE : RUSTIC GARDEN DECOR : DECORATING IDEAS FOR BATHROOM
Ideas For Decorating A Christmas Tree
- A real or artificial evergreen tree set up and decorated with lights and ornaments as part of Christmas celebrations
- European silver fir: tall timber tree of central and southern Europe having a regular crown and grey bark
- Christmas bush: Australian tree or shrub with red flowers; often used in Christmas decoration
- flame tree: a terrestrial evergreen shrub or small tree of western Australia having brilliant yellow-orange flowers; parasitic on roots of grasses
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
6.5' Pre-Lit Tannenbaum Artifical Christmas Tree - Clear Lights
6.5 Foot Tannenbaum Artificial Christmas Tree
Rustic, European-style tree is adorned with baby pine cones scattered throughout
3391 tips that are 0.75" wide
Light green color
Medium profile tree
Pre-lit with 500 clear mini lights
If one bulb burns out, the rest will stay lit
Hinged branch construction
4-piece easy assembly (including stand)
Light sets on tree are UL listed for indoor or outdoor use, however the tree itself is recommended for indoor use only
50 inch green lead cord with end-to-end connector
Comes with spare replacement bulbs, fuses and a FREE green metal stand
120 volts, 60Hz
Dimensions: 6.5 feet high (from the base of stand to the top of the tree)
48 inch base diameter (widest point)
Distance from the floor to the bottom row of branches: 10 inches
Material(s): PVC/metal/glass bulbs/wire/pine cones
Crappy picture, didn't feel like getting my camera so I just used my iPod, I finally decorated my christmas tree, both actually this is the one thats in my room, I'll upload a picture of the big one later on next month! I was extremely lazy decorating the mini one, it took three maybe four hours to decorate the big tree so I didn't feel like decorating anymore! My tree looks odd, just be nice and keep your laughs to yourself, you don't want to hurt its feeling!
Wow, just one more day left, honestly its about, after about day fifteen I started running out of facts and it took me at least ten maybe fifteen minutes everyday to think of one! Okay, so I'm a pretty honest person about most thing but I'm usually not to open about personal things, like if someone ask me if my parents are still together I have no problem saying no they aren't, but when it comes to more personal things I don't open up, and when I get close to people I just start to push them away, so thats something more personal for a fact today, but about the honest part, I don't get why people make up stories, especially on flickr, like if someone says something then the next day they change their whole life storie, why post things about your life that you don't want people to know about then change them, seriously people are gonna catch on sooner or later, I personally would never lie to uins since I have nothing to lie about and I would never make up stories and tell them to uins and I'm not the type of person who does that, and why lie to people you don't know, and will probably never meet, its like that stealing pictures, one day you upload something you stole the next day something you took, you can tell the diffence especially when theres a quaility differnce, I'm just trying to find a reason why people do these things... I tied things together so perfectly(no not really, It only makes a little sense)Okay so I wanna do one of those personal url thingys but I have no clue what to use, any ideas!? This has pretty much became a mini blog...!
Sandy Claws EXPLORED!
my highest yet. thank youuu =]
this is one of my christmas tree ornaments. we decorated the tree today.
ornaments are a big tradition in my family.
ever since i was born ive gotten one every year, and so has my sister, and the rest of my family.
we both have our themes, mine is disney, and hers is the barbie collectors. the year i got spopngebob i didn't go with my theme. the idea behind it is that when we move out on our own we'll already have a lot of ornaments for our own tree. i have a picture of my ornaments in the comments. the nemo one in front is this years. each ornament tells a story, about what i liked that year.
for instance, i got this ornament my freshmen year. also my first year in the high school marching band were i met this boy who made me watch the nightmare before christmas and i fell in love with the movie. it just so happened that that year hallmark had this ornament. i just had to have it.
every year, we take them out of the boxes, and put them in order by year. also because our ornaments arent all kinda the same or follow any pattern, our tree always looks kinda funky. which i love!
its probably my favorite part of christmas.
this picture was taken with one of my film camera lenses wich is why i got good bokeh.
it was so hard to use it when i can't put it on my camera.
i can't wait to get my 50mm for christmas!
ideas for decorating a christmas tree
Let the great outdoors inspire your great indoors.
This lifelike frosted Calgary pine is beautifully illuminated with clear mini lights.
Comes with 20 BONUS pinecone light covers. Randomly placing the pinecone covers over the lights lends that special winter-wonderland glow.
By GKI/Bethlehem Lighting
Item #H11234 027000
100 clear mini lights
Approximately 207 tips
Artificial wood trunk
Listed for indoor use only
Tree comes in one piece
Base Diameter of tree is approximately 16" (at widest point)
Includes tree, metal base, 20 pinecone covers, and replacement bulbs and fuses
decorate wall letters
tropical outdoor decor
decorative garden faucets
decorating office space
live love laugh decorations
office cubicle decorating
african theme decor
cowboy boot decorations
coffee theme decor
nursery decorating ideas for girls