Fuel filter glass : Aqua tech 20 40 power filter.
Fuel Filter Glass
- a filter in the fuel line that screens out dirt and rust particles from the fuel
- A replaceable metal or plastic canister that prevents particulate matter and most contaminants in the fuel from reaching the engine.
- A unit placed in a fuel line to remove dirt and rust picked up from the tank or service fittings.
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
Dorman HELP! 55240 Glass Fuel Filter
Dorman Products, Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. We've earned our reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Our prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere. At Dorman, we take pride in the quality of our products and in your satisfaction.
The Mighty 'Hercules'
A C-130 "Hercules" from the 179th Airlift Wing based out of Mansfield Lahm Airport passes by show center during the 2009 Cleveland Air Show.
The uses to which the Hercules has been put have been extremely diverse. Early Navy use was for Antarctic exploration support, with skis fitted. Another carried and controlled remotely piloted vehicles (RPV) for reconnaissance use in Southeast Asia. Several more were fitted out for weather reconnaissance. Other versions were developed for electronic warfare (EV) roles, including monitoring or jamming of enemy radio transmissions. Others can broadcast tv and radio programs, including propaganda transmissions, while US special forces received several variants, one of which was capable of rescuing people off the ground by "scooping up" an inflated balloon.
When the Hercules production came to an end in 1996, with some 2,100 built, Lockheed decided to offer a re-designed Hercules designated C-130J. With a flight deck crew reduced from four to two, among the many new features on this variant are a modern "glass cockpit" and four Allison AE.2100D3 turboprop engines fitted with Dowry six-blade propellers. This new engine/propeller combination gives 29percent more thrust over the old Hercules, yet is 15percent more fuel-efficient. This enables a 40percent increase in range to be achieved, as well as a 21percent increase in high-speed cruise.
Source: Airpower by Jeremy Flack
1973 Ford Mustang Convertable
2nd owner since 1975 - Garage Kept
This 351 Cleveland is not the original but a bad ass out of the box with some goodies.
Crate Motor With High Performance Heads, Lifters, Push Rods
Economizer Cam, Holly 650 Four Barrel - Looks and Runs Great
The valve covers are ford motor sports aluminum.
It has braded hoses and some other aftermarket stuff (fuel filter)
California headers 1"1/8 tubes that go to a 3" collector.
The battery is in the trunk. (Jell Cell last for a long time kind)
Center Line Wheels with new rubber on the front.
Vinyl top with a glass rear window.
Power top that works. It has a snap on cover for when the top is down.
fluval filter 304
oil filter kawasaki
air filter replacements
oil filter suzuki
fuel filter disconnect tool
compressor oil filter
stainless steel pool filter