- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A row or street of houses or apartments that have been converted from stables or built to look like former stables
- Mews is a chiefly British term formerly describing a row of stables, usually with carriage houses below and living quarters above, built around a paved yard or court, or along a street, behind large city houses, such as those of London, during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- A group of stables, typically with rooms above, built around a yard or along an alley
- street lined with buildings that were originally private stables but have been remodeled as dwellings; "she lives in a Chelsea mews"
- Modified early warning score (MEWS) is a simple guide used by emergency medical services to quickly determine the risk of death of a subject.
Let nuvi 2595LMT lead the way with its big 5” (12.7 cm) touchscreen
display and powerful navigation features. It includes FREE lifetime traffic? and map? updates, voice activation and more.
Navigate by Touch or by Voice
With its innovative speech recognition, you can control nuvi 2595LMT with your voice – allowing you to keep both hands on the wheel. Simply wake up nuvi with a customizable voice command and begin speaking menu options that are clearly displayed on the screen. When you’re stopped, you can still control the nuvi using its intuitive touchscreen interface.
Garmin Guidance 2.0 allows you to easily look up addresses and services and be guided to your destination with voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names. It comes preloaded with maps for North America. It also comes preloaded with more than
8 million points of interest (POIs) and offers the ability to add your own.
Avoid Traffic Tie-ups
With FREE lifetime traffic updates from 3D Traffic, our most extensive traffic avoidance system, nuvi 2595LMT can help you avoid delays. We check traffic conditions more than 2 billion times each month, so you can easily reroute around congestion and arrive on time.
Enjoy FREE Lifetime Map Updates
With FREE lifetime map updates, you always have the most up-to-date maps, POIs and navigation information available at your fingertips. Map updates are available for download up to 4 times a year with no subscription or update fees and no expiration dates.
Know the Lane Before It’s Too Late
Now there’s no more guessing which lane you need to be in to make an upcoming turn. Available in select metropolitan areas, photoReal junction view makes unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate. When you approach an exit or interchange, nuvi 2595LMT
will enter split screen mode and show you a realistic depiction of junctions on your route, complete with road signs and arrows that indicate the proper lane for navigation.
Go Beyond Navigation
Point-to-point navigation is just the beginning. nuvi 2595LMT features a microSD™ card slot so you can store and use detailed cityXplorer™ maps or download custom voices and vehicles for free from the Garmin Garage. Bluetooth® connectivity lets you make and take hands-free calls and texts, while dual-orientation functionality lets you hold the nuvi vertically or horizontally for added convenience driving or walking.
The "Where Am I?" emergency locator provides your exact latitude and longitude coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and more while Enhanced Exit Services tells you what services you’re approaching on the highway.
?FREE lifetime traffic Updates may not be transferred to another person or another Garmin product. lifetime traffic extends for the useful life of your Garmin traffic receiver (as long as you own a compatible Garmin GPS) or as long as Garmin receives traffic data from its traffic supplier, whichever is shorter. Traffic content not available for all areas. See traffic coverage areas.
?FREE lifetime map updates entitle you to receive up to 4 map data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on the Garmin website, for this specific Garmin product only until this product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter. The updates you receive will be updates to the same geographic map data originally included with your Garmin product when originally purchased. Garmin may terminate your lifetime map updates at any time if you violate any of the terms of the End User License Agreement accompanying your nuvi product.
What's in the Box:
Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas)
Lifetime maps? and traffic? (indicated by "LMT" after model number on the box)
3D traffic receiver with vehicle power cable
Vehicle suction cup mount?
Quick start manual