Cool Eye Makeup Ideas - Cheerleading Make Up Ideas - Vichy Cosmetics.
Cool Eye Makeup Ideas
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- An opinion or belief
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- Become or cause to become less hot
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
- look at
- the organ of sight
Week 19: Arnar Grant
This is Arnar Grant. He is one of the or even THE fitness guys here in Iceland, has won the Icelandic championship several times over. Got this idea from a photo a friend of mine took where he superimposed the superman suit with photoshop on a guys naked torso.
Well I wanted to take that to the next step and body paint the costume on a guy and Arnar was thankfully up to the task. I basically didn?t know him at all when I called him up a few weeks before shooting this but he loved the concept. He is just wearing the shorts and the cape, the rest is body painted on by Henny of course and our friend Eva Hronn who is also a makeup artist. It was easier than we thought, the most difficult part was getting the superman mark to look authentic. After shooting this me and Henny have now decided to maybe do a series of superheroes, going to do at least Hulk, Spiderman and Batman as well and all body painted.
This was taken during the Reykjavik Arts Festival and there were smashed cars and stuff like that spread arount the city. Halfway through the shoot Arnar got the idea to go outdoors like this and pose around the city and if anyone is interested I might post a couple of those but I wanted a studio shot for this series.
Lit this with four lights and a white bounce reflector. One big softbox from his right, a smaller one from behind him to the right, a honeycomb also from behind him from the left and a snoot shooting at the black backround to just barely lift it. The reflector was then to the left of him.
Week 41: Marsý
This is Marsibil Perla Dagbjartardottir, 18 years old and lives in Reykjavik. I don?t know her at all unlike most of the people I have shot for this series. She is a friend of a friend so when I asked that friend to model this week and she couldn?t do it she reccomended her friend Marsy.
I didn?t really know what to expect but she turned out great, had lot?s of ideas and poses and was completely comfortable/natural in front of the camera, something I am not used to from people I have never met before.
This photo was her idea, she thought (and me and Henny of course agree) having the makeup smudged like she?d been crying and then gotten angry was cool. Henny did the makeup for this photo as usual.
Lighting is 4 lights, one big softbox from pretty much straight forward, two softboxes on either side behind for hair/rimlighting and a honeycomb at the backround for very slight separation.
Oh and for the record, I?ll echo the statement I made on Gummi?s picture. Trust me, there are probably few people who dislike smoking more than me so this is not some kind of statement, I wish people would stop smoking altogether BUT I do think smoke looks cool in a photograph and that is that.
tips for eye makeup
cheap mineral makeup
how to do halloween makeup
how to cover up a pimple without makeup
how to apply makeup tips
black opal cosmetic
bare essential mineral make up
mortuary makeup artist salary
best wedding makeup products