COLONIAL DECORATING IDEAS - CHILDREN'S PARTY DECORATION.
Colonial Decorating Ideas
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- of animals who live in colonies, such as ants
- (esp. of architecture or furniture) Made during or in the style of this period
- Relating to the period of the British colonies in America before independence
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a colony or colonies
- a resident of a colony
- of or relating to or characteristic of or inhabiting a colony
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
Colonial Williamsburg Architecture Sampler
A view of the architecural diversity and detail in Colonial Williamsburg. This was taken in late October, which is perfect for capturing all the fall colors.
Elegant French colonial style apartments in the Ville Nouvelle, Tangier, Morocoo
rustic christmas decorating
wall decorations for
fruit decor for kitchen
fishing cabin decor
decorative bay window curtain rods
gel window decorations
decorate a playroom