Shabby Chic Decorating Blog : How To Decorate A Teenage Room.
Shabby Chic Decorating Blog
- a casual and relaxed design where furniture and accessories are chosen for their aged, weathered look. Antiques, thrift store finds, and slipcovers in neutral colors are commonly used in this theme.
- Shabby chic is a form of interior design where furniture and furnishings are either chosen for their age and signs of wear and tear or new items are distressed to achieve the appearance of an antique.
- Accessible, affordable, comfortable and eclectic, this popular style features white painted furniture, painted motifs, muted colors, slipcovers and vintage fabrics.
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Add new material to or regularly update a blog
- read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
- web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"
- (blogger) a person who keeps and updates a blog
More info on my blog
nursery decor pictures
decorating ideas for a large wall
diego room decor
asian inspired wall decor
things to decorate your room with
new year table decorations
inexpensive thanksgiving table decorations