Carlton millrace hotel - Mabuhay hotel manila
Carlton Millrace Hotel
- The channel carrying the swift current of water that drives a mill wheel
- A sluice is a water channel that is controlled at its head by a gate (from Dutch word 'sluis'). For example, a millrace is a sluice that channels water toward a water mill. The terms "sluice gate", "knife gate", and "slide gate" are used interchangeably in the water/wastewater control industry.
- a channel for the water current that turns a millwheel
- fast-moving stream of water that drives a mill wheel.
- The Carlton was a golf tournament on the LPGA Tour played in 1976 and 1978. It was played at the Calabasas Country Club in Calabasas, California.
- A toss that results in one’s bag knocking an opponent’s bag into the cornhole. Named for either the all-time MLB leader in balks, Steve Carlton, or the likeable character from “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.”
- Steve (1944–), US baseball player; full name Steven Norman Carlton; nicknamed Lefty. He was the first pitcher to win four Cy Young awards 1972, 1977, 1980, 1982. He played for the St. Louis Cardinals 1965–72 and the Philadelphia Phillies 1972–88. Baseball Hall of Fame (1994)
- Carlton was a constituency in Nottinghamshire which returned one Member of Parliament to the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom from 1950 until it was abolished for the 1983 general election. It was then partly replaced by the new Gedling constituency.
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
The Eugene Millrace, looking west. This was taken from the little traffic bridge above the pond. There are viewing areas on either side of the street where you can look out at the pond and all the ducks swimming around.
The Millrace is located just north of the University of Oregon campus and is popular with canoers and ducks alike.
Millrace Through Grate
This is a shot of the Eugene Millrace as seen through a grate on a little bridge above the pond. The Millrace is located just north of the University of Oregon campus and is popular with canoers and ducks alike.
horse motels international
burns art hotel
the lodge hotels
accommodation in mildura
western 6 gun motel
budget inn phoenix
santa barbara cheap motels
turner hotel rome