Sheer Window Drapes - Iron Canopies.
Sheer Window Drapes
- An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass or other transparent material in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- A pane of glass filling such an opening
- An opening in a wall or screen through which customers are served in a bank, ticket office, or similar building
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- swerve: turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
- straight up or down without a break
- Completely; right
- absolute: complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers; "absolute freedom"; "an absolute dimwit"; "a downright lie"; "out-and-out mayhem"; "an out-and-out lie"; "a rank outsider"; "many right-down vices"; "got the job through sheer persistence"; "
Sheer draped Swags with jabot and Panels
Sheer panels with swags and center jabot draped on poles
Draped swags w/ rosettes
Sheer draped swags and jabots with rosettes.
wall canopy range hood
plantation shutters utah
solar shading calculator
gingham roman shades
stained glass replacement shades
best bushes for shade
sun shades for porch
solar shade fabric by the yard
vertical honeycomb shades