Free computer error repair. Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair recovery. Repair monitors.
Free Computer Error Repair
- error: (computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer
- An error message is information displayed when an unexpected condition occurs, usually on a computer or other device. On modern operating systems with graphical user interfaces, error messages are often displayed using dialog boxes.
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- Without cost or payment
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- With the sheets eased
Computers can be stupid
It's stuff like this that makes me understand why people like my mom don't like technology.
Keyboard Error or no keyboard detected.
Press f1 to continue, DEL to enter setup.
2 weeks after my last computer wouldn't start, all the new parts have come in for me to build a new one and I get this.
Even though USB keyboards have been around for about 8 years, motherboard designers I guess are too lazy to set it up for the keyboard to not have to use the old purple PS2 connector. If you haven't a PS2 keyboard, the computer will wait and wait and wait.
Have no fear! There is a setting I can change in setup to disable "Halt on Keyboard Errors" and yet another setting to allow USB keyboards into setup. But you need a PS2 keyboard to get there in the first place. Why do these settings have to be set the wrong way by default?
If all I needed was an old school PS2 keyboard, we'd have a happy ending and I'd have a chuckle. I dug through my junk closet and found an old keyboard in the 4th box down. I hooked it up and turned the computer back on and still got the same message. That tells me I've got a bad keyboard connector on the motherboard.
Now, it's a 3 day weekend and on monday I'll have to send it back and get a new one and it's going to be another week. In the meantime, I've filled my 8GB and then the 2GB memory cards on my camera and I have hundreds of photos to upload to flickr.
This is more what the user dreams of seeing, rather than a real error. In the late 90's, i had to move across the country. I packed up my Linux computer, noting that it had been up for sometime over 430 days. I mentioned it on some forum, and people replied, "what, no updates for over a year?" But, as a matter of fact, i'd added a couple devices - a parallel port web cam and a SCSI scanner. I already had the SCSI interface card for a disk drive. These are hot plug in, and Linux has dynamically installable drivers. No reboot. In the mean time, I had several months long computations going on.
how to repair windows xp home edition
delta kitchen faucet repairs
error repair tool
how to repair a flat roof leak
pro repair xp
repair pst folder
car window repairs
rema tire repair