La Residence Hotel And Spa Hue - Hotel Le Golfe Cassis - Samoa Accommodation.
La Residence Hotel And Spa Hue
- any address at which you dwell more than temporarily; "a person can have several residences"
- A person's home; the place where someone lives
- residency: the act of dwelling in a place
- The official house of a government minister or other public and official figure
- The fact of living in a particular place
- the official house or establishment of an important person (as a sovereign or president); "he refused to live in the governor's residence"
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
- A place or resort with such a spring
- the quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength
- imbue: suffuse with color
- Character; aspect
- take on color or become colored; "In highlights it hued to a dull silver-grey"
- A color or shade
- The attribute of a color by virtue of which it is discernible as red, green, etc., and which is dependent on its dominant wavelength, and independent of intensity or lightness
- lanthanum: a white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily; occurs in rare earth minerals and is usually classified as a rare earth
- Louisiana: a state in southern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
- (in solmization) The sixth note of a major scale
- The note A in the fixed-do system
- the syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization
Residence Hall at Scripps College
This is one of the residence halls for students at Scripps College, which is one of the five colleges that comprise The Claremont Colleges; the others are Pomona Colleged, Pitzer College, Harvey Mudd College and Clarmont/McKenna College. All of the colleges are highly rated. They are located (surprise, suprise) in Claremont, CA, in the San Gabriel Valley of Greater Los Angeles.
La Résidence Hôtel and Spa, Hué
The rear of La Re?sidence, where we stayed over Christmas. This hotel was once the residence of the French governor. It is a stunning example of Indochine-style Art Deco, and has been fastidiously restored. Rooms are fantastic; food is great; service done extremely well.
accommodation belfast ireland
valentines day hotel
cheap hotel rates in florida
city garden hotel in makati
nikko green hotel
hotel deals in chicago magnificent mile
la quinta inn las vegas convention center