Charities accepting furniture donations - Popular living room furniture.
Charities Accepting Furniture Donations
- (charity) an activity or gift that benefits the public at large
- Help or money given in this way
- The voluntary giving of help, typically in the form of money, to those in need
- (charity) a kindly and lenient attitude toward people
- (charity) a foundation created to promote the public good (not for assistance to any particular individuals)
- An organization set up to provide help and raise money for those in need
- tolerating without protest; "always more accepting of coaching sestion than her teammates"; "the atmosphere was judged to be more supporting and accepting"
- (accept) receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the miller's daughter"; "I won't have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present"
- Say yes to a proposal of marriage from (a man)
- (accept) consider or hold as true; "I cannot accept the dogma of this church"; "accept an argument"
- Give an affirmative answer to (an offer or proposal); say yes to
- Consent to receive (a thing offered)
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Something that is given to a charity, esp. a sum of money
- The action of donating something
- (donation) contribution: act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity
- (donate) give to a charity or good cause; "I donated blood to the Red Cross for the victims of the earthquake"; "donate money to the orphanage"; "She donates to her favorite charity every month"
- (donation) contribution: a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause
I've always thought this is a good personification of Love or charity, not because (as some think) the woman is holding someone else's child, but because parenting and the care for a child is such an epitome of Love. The flame, of course, also reminds us of the Holy Spirit who is the Love of the Father and the Son, and who is the cause of all our loving.
Detail from a window by Burne Jones in Buscot parish church.
Charity soccer match for the Amurang Foundation
Charity soccer match for the Amurang Foundation (08-06-2011)
furniture stores sacramento area
distressing furniture with paint
klaussner furniture industry
best price furniture outlet
chinese dollhouse furniture
factory furniture mattress
bobs discount furniture pit
hooker furniture computer armoire
furniture by dealer