Turned legs furniture - Door furniture direct
Turned Legs Furniture
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- moved around an axis or center
- Move or cause to move in a circular direction wholly or partly around an axis or point
- Move (something) so that it is in a different position in relation to its surroundings or its previous position
- Move (a page) over so that it is flat against the previous or next page
- off: in an unpalatable state; "sour milk"
- (turning) turn: the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course; "he took a turn to the right"
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- (leg) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- Travel by foot; walk
- Run away
- staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
- (leg) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
Foot Stool - Ghost Furniture
Exactly what it says. This antique oak footstool was found in a large house clearance in Northumberland. Beautifully made with little turned legs.
An old plaster cast of part of a gladiator's foot in a Roman sandal has been fixed to the top of the stool - yes that makes it a Foot Stool.
Painted with Designers Guild Moss. The top of the stool has an intricate lace pattern in Designer's Guild Kingfisher. Lastly, treated with Ghost’s special smooth wax finish.
Custom Ottoman with Decorative Nailhead
We constructed this beautiful piece, covering it in Mohair, creating a scalloped pattern with the brass nailheads, adding brass wheels to the custom turned hard wood legs.
home spa furniture
hickory manor furniture
wood furniture projects
england furniture sectional
small furniture nyc
bob's discount furniture in ri
iron patio furniture sets