Antique wrought iron garden furniture. Creation baby furniture.
Antique Wrought Iron Garden Furniture
- Garden furniture, also called patio furniture and outdoor furniture, is a type of furniture specifically designed for outdoor use. It is typically made of weather resistant materials. The oldest surviving examples of garden furniture were found in the gardens of Pompeii.
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- Used for wrought iron, as opposed to cast iron; usually a building or structural material.
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- iron having a low carbon content that is tough and malleable and so can be forged and welded
- old-timer: an elderly man
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
Iron and Glass Art Deco Entrance Doorway
Includes original frame, overlight (transom), key and inch-thick bubble glass behind the wrought & cast iron door (swings out for cleaning); Extraordinary!
Antique Shop, High Street, Hawick, Scottish Borders... Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim and Ferrania Solaris film, square cropped but no other alterations.
inexpensive mirrored furniture
furniture glides for carpet
buy home furniture
oak and leather furniture
dixie furniture manufacturers
cort rental furniture in
bernhardt furniture north
stein world furniture dealers
patio furniture in san jose
coupon to ashley furniture homestore