CAR REPAIRS COST. REPAIRS COST
Car repairs cost. Free credit repair information.
Car Repairs Cost
- (Car repair) A vehicle breakdown is the operational failure of a motor vehicle in such a way that the underlying problem prevents the vehicle from being operated at all, or impedes the vehicle's operation so much, that it is very difficult or nearly impossible, or dangerous to operate, or else
- Cause the loss of
- the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- be priced at; "These shoes cost $100"
- Involve (someone) in (an effort or unpleasant action)
- (of an object or an action) Require the payment of (a specified sum of money) before it can be acquired or done
18th December, 2009
December Diary 2009 Project
I know. I'm posting this a day late. But it WAS taken on the 18th, and the December Diary Project (DDP) rules say that as long as you take one picture a day, you can post several pictures at a time.
We were SO busy yesterday! Tommy took a vacation day and we finished up our Christmas shopping, and got everything mailed. Here's the bad part of yesterday - my car was taken in for what we thought would be a minor repair. The total cost was $2500. I'm just sick about it, but what can you do? It's an older car that's paid for, and although it only has 50,000. miles, things are starting to wear out. It's 13 years old!
I'm behind in commenting! I will be back this evening to catch up with everyone!
Just Found Out it Will Cost More to Repair BOOTH, my bike, than It Would to Buy a New Bike
(photo by Marianne, who's back in NY-woo!) I love that bike! I've had it for six years and rode it to and from work for six of those months. Got doored in November and then left it in the snow since then. One bike shop guy just laughed at me, the other, who looked like his name should have been Moonbeam or something, told me he could feel the vibe between me and the bike, and understood why I loved it. So true Moonbeam. So true.
ps it's name is JOHN WILKES BOOTH since it tried to kill me like four times when I first got it. Winds up I just didn't know how to ride a bike anymore. Yes. It's true. I had forgotten. Stupid saying...
used car repair insurance
free automobile repair manuals
refridgerator ice maker repair
zune lcd repair
discs repair machine
helm auto repair manuals
ruptured biceps tendon repair
cell phone antenna repair
05.11.2011. u 06:20 •