ROSEWOOD COFFEE TABLES - COFFEE TABLES
Rosewood coffee tables - Distressed oak table - Coffee table with slate
Rosewood Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Fragrant close-grained tropical timber with a distinctive fragrance, used particularly for making furniture and musical instruments
- Used in names of other trees that yield similar timber
- hard dark reddish wood of a rosewood tree having a strongly marked grain; used in cabinetwork
- Rosewood refers to any of a number of richly hued timbers, often brownish with darker veining, but found in many different hues.
- The tree that produces this timber
- any of those hardwood trees of the genus Dalbergia that yield rosewood--valuable cabinet woods of a dark red or purplish color streaked and variegated with black
Rosewood Qing Coffee Table in Matte Lacquer
ST-PJ120 Resembling furnishings from the Qing Era, this beautiful coffee table is hand carved and hand finished by Chinese artisans, making each piece a unique addition to your home that adds just a hint of Asian rustic style. Features: -Coffee table. -Matte lacquer finish. -Kiln-dried elmwood construction. -Elegant and express a distinct style. -Hand rubbed lacquer protects the wood with long-lasting. -Resemblance furnishings from Qing Era. -Hand finished and hand carved by Chinese artisans. -Unique accent piece adds an Asian rustic flair to any room.
Danish rosewood coffee table by Johannes Andersen
A rosewood coffee table with side extension and a partitioned drawer. Great detail on the legs and fantastic wood grain.
Poul Cadovius Governor Coffee Table
Rosewood Governor Coffee Table Designed By Poul Cadovius, Produced By France & Son Denmark, Early 60's.
rosewood coffee tables
Product Features: Dress up your home decor with a new table Furniture has clean lines and solid construction Side table is crafted of Indian rosewood Story Behind the Art:Each table has been hand crafted by adult artisans, in the desert of western India. The color comes from a process of tea staining, which leaves the wood a rich black tone but doesn't obscure the grain.The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.ImportedShips Carbon Neutral*Assembly required
60 round kitchen table
mission style kitchen tables
demilune console table
dining table photos
sofa table decorations
wrought iron bistro tables
wrought iron pedestal table
dining table lamp
espresso console tables
19.10.2011. u 17:30 •