SMALL ROUND DINING ROOM TABLE - DINING ROOM TABLE
Small Round Dining Room Table - Home Styles Pub Table - Amber Glass Table Lamp.
Small Round Dining Room Table
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- dining room: a room used for dining
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- the slender part of the back
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- on a small scale; "think small"
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Give a round shape to
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
I got this sent to me the other day by my mom who was looking through some storage at her home. It was with some other small things my dad had kept from his working days. I suspect that is some kind of chip inside the plastic - the disc is 3 cm in diameter.
Dad spent some of his career programming computers, though he did not work for IBM. I remember growing up, sitting at the dining room table, talking with him as he wrote code. At one time he was in charge of a small comany and his programmers wrote the code for the first implementation of banking interest calculated on the minimum daily balance. This was adopted at first by the Credit Union movement in British Columbia. He used to joke about how the interest was rounded off to the lowest whole penny and how much "decimal penny" money there was on a daily basis.
Dad gave me my initial interest in computers and programming. He also gave me the idea that working at home, having a strong work ethic for your employer, was a good thing. Thanks, Dad.
dining room - work in progress
old chairs and table. i bought them as seconds from a local import shop, and seconds they are...the table is too high for me to eat off properly (and too small for having company over), and the chairs are pretty rickety. i am thinking of getting a round table in the same colour and some antiqued white queen anne style chairs and put some really "fresh" fabric on the seats.
the lighting in the room is still builders crap that desperately needs to be replaced.
distressed wood kitchen table
inexpensive sofa tables
queen anne sofa tables
oak dining table sets
round glass coffee tables
black console table
stainless steel top table
oak finish coffee table
pedestal for tables
wood and glass table
19.10.2011. u 17:27 •