Replacement pendant shades - Futureguard awnings.
Replacement Pendant Shades
- The action or process of replacing someone or something
- substitution: an event in which one thing is substituted for another; "the replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
- refilling: filling again by supplying what has been used up
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another; "replacing the star will not be easy"
- A person or thing that takes the place of another
- Hanging downward; pendent
- chandelier: branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- pendent: held from above; "a pendant bunch of grapes"
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Screen from direct light
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
oxidized silver with tourmaline
Really old digital pics,
made with the 20th century Agfa Ephoto 1280.
For these close-ups, I used an old binocular lens,
kept in front of the camera's lens....
Hardly practical, but the result was just fine.
1280 x 960 used to be called
"SUPER RESOLUTION" in those days.
Transfer image on polymer pendant
Pendant made using a transfer image from a painting I did....
between the glass shades
black bed canopies
baby window shade
white venetian blinds
lutron window shades
1 inch faux blinds