WESTERN LIVING ROOM DECOR. WESTERN LIVING
Western Living Room Decor. Easy Cake Decorating Designs. Decorative Painting Book.
Western Living Room Decor
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- living room: a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- (of a wind) Blowing from the west
- a sandwich made from a western omelet
- Situated in the west, or directed toward or facing the west
- Living in or originating from the west, in particular Europe or the U.S
- relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts; "the Western world"; "Western thought"; "Western thought"
- a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Wall Graphic - Two Cowboys in a Traditional American Western Town - 60"W x 40"H
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
Leisure Living model
A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities. The term front room can also be used to describe a living room, because in many homes the living room is at the very front.
In modern homes and apartments, the living room has replaced the old-fashioned front parlour. In the 19th century, the front parlour was the room in the house used for formal social events, including where the recently deceased were laid out before their funeral. The term marks the twentieth-century effort of architects and builders to strip the parlour of its burial and mourning associations. This room was relabeled with the more affirmative term "living room" in the 20th century.
A typical Western living room will be furnished with a sofa, chairs, occasional tables, a television or stereo equipment, and bookshelves, lamps, rugs, as well as other pieces of furniture. Traditionally, a sitting room in the United Kingdom would have a fireplace. In Japan, people traditionally sat on tatami instead of chairs, but Western-style decor is also common to have in Japanese homes nowadays.
In the United States, sometimes the living room is reserved for more formal and quiet entertaining while a separate recreation room or family room is used for more casual activities and drinking. In recent years, the term "great room" has come to be used to denote the family room, especially if it is open to the kitchen, and may feature a vaulted ceiling.
Vintage Original Ride Vaquero Western Movie Poster
This pristine Ride Vaquero movie poster is an original from the theatrical 1962 Re-release of the movie which originally released in 1953! It is in perfect condition with no rips, tears or folds. The film featured Robert Taylor, Ava Gardner, Howard Keel, Anthony Quinn and Kurt Kaszner. The classic Western style graphics with a large focus on the gun and sexy woman with bold red typography make for a fabulous focal point in a living room, man cave or study!
PRODUCED BY MGM
COPY RIGHT 1962 METRO GOLDEN MAYER, INC.
PRINTED IN USA PAPER
LOWER RIGHT HAND CORNER READS R-62/105
Measures (approx - will get exact) 27x40
*Not a reproduction
Will be rolled and shipped in a tube.
Judy went reluctantly to the western with Ted. She wasn't into shoot-um-ups but she didn't mind since Robert Taylor was so easy on the eyes.
arabian room decor
food table decor
antique christmas decorations
cheap shabby chic decor
how to decorate a console table
how to decorate a fireplace mantle
black and white bathroom decorating ideas
italian chef kitchen decor
western table decoration
03.10.2011. u 11:38 •