COOKING FRENCH FRIES : GE COOKTOP 30 : CHRISTMAS CUT OUT SUGAR COOKIES
Cooking French Fries
- Potatoes cut into strips and deep-fried
- Simply an order of french fries with two ladles of chili over them. The chili cheese fries will have a slice of cheese placed between the doses of chili, to aid in melting.
- strips of potato fried in deep fat
- French fries (North American English, sometimes capitalized ), fries, or French-fried potatoes are thin strips of deep-fried potato.
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
final five french fries
I like french fries well done. I also like the ones with LOTS of skin -- those I ate first. Yesterday I cut up a big russet potato and dropped the slices into hot oil. I like to cook, but I don't really consider myself much of a cook. I did what I typically do: look into the spice cupboard and pull out what suits my fancy of the moment. Yesterday that meant some chili oil, sesame seeds, black pepper, and granulated garlic all got dumped into the half-inch of oil. I heard that a glob of butter in the canola oil was a good idea, so I did that, too. The fries were so delicious they did not even need salt. A nice bonus. These five were the last yummy batch, and by the time they left the oil it was very dark.
Mussels with French fries
Common mussels in a copper cooking pot with French fries spiced with sea salt. There is nobody viewable in the image
chai cookies recipe
erin baker cookies
byrd cookie company coupons
thumbprint cookie recipe
james cook primary school
how to cook a turkey on the grill
calphalon cookware set
how to cook potato salad
cooking times ham