Antique Cookie Jar : Peanut Butter Cookies Pictures
Antique Cookie Jar
- The Cookie Jar Group (also known as The Cookie Jar Company and Cookie Jar Entertainment) (formerly Cinar) is a Canadian producer of children’s entertainment, consumer products and educational materials.
- A jar to hold cookies
- a jar in which cookies are kept (and sometimes money is hidden)
- Cookie jars are utilitarian or ceramic or glass jars often found in American and Canadian kitchens. In the United Kingdom, they are known as biscuit jars or biscuit tins.
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
PY Anthropomorphic Strawberry Face Cookie Jar
Wow - now THIS is a rare piece of PY! It is about the same size as the apple cookie jar, has indents for seeds, and, like a few of my other pieces, freaks out my husband because it has teeth!
Very seldom seen, and probably one of PY's later pieces, it is part of a series of strawberry faces. Besides the rather common salt & pepper, there is a rounder range sized set; I have also seen a jam & jelly, connected oil & vinegar, and a creamer. I'm sure a number of others are out there waiting to be discovered :)
DeForest of California "Henny" Hen Cookie Jar
Even though they look alike, this is not the hen tureen, it is the cookie jar. There is no slot for a ladle. The piece is HUGE at 9 1/2" high and 9 1/2" wide - much larger than my rooster cookie jar, and so cute. She is part of a series of hen items and was made in the mid to late 1950s
sour cream cookies
cook island images
cook county drivers license
chinese cookies recipes
number cookie cutters
calories cooked rice
rice cooker cooking
chocolate cookies recipe for kids
all about captain james cook