DECORATE WALLS. METAL DECORATING.
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- (wall) an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- (wall) surround with a wall in order to fortify
- (wall) anything that sests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
Walking along the old Nagasaki Kaido.
Decorated wall in a climbing camp near Saraburi.
decorations de noel
fly fishing home decor
homemade christmas decorations for kids
moroccan interior decorating
holiday party decorating ideas
outdoor wedding reception decorating ideas