DISCO PARTY DECORATING IDEAS : DIY ROOM DECORATING : BOHEMIAN STYLE DECOR
Disco Party Decorating Ideas
- "Disco Party" is a 1976 disco single by Philadelphia-based disco group, The Trammps. The single was successful on the disco/dance chart reaching the number-one spot for five weeks. "Disco Party" replaced The Trammps' own, "That's Where the Happy People Go", on the dance chart.
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- An opinion or belief
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
What a party, loved the disco music and karaoke, I am speechless now ;-)
Thanks Tania and Bobby. We had a wonderful time...
Mechant Disco Party chez Tania et Bobby!
Merci pour l'excellente soiree en bonne compagnie!
Liene Farewell Disco Party
This Saturday was Liene's Farewell Disco Party. And I must say that I didn't expect as much as it was. Everyone came in disco style clothes, we had disco music, big can of mohito and everyone came there to party. Just the best! We will miss You Liene!
kitchen wine decor
boho chic home decor
do it yourself nursery decor
wall decor lettering
disney home decor
decorative glass mirrors
decorating with wall shelves
how to decorate a small office