Antique center table : Modern contemporary coffee table.
Antique Center Table
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- center(a): equally distant from the extremes
- The middle point of a circle or sphere, equidistant from every point on the circumference or surface
- A pivot or axis of rotation
- focus on: center upon; "Her entire attention centered on her children"; "Our day revolved around our work"
- A point or part that is equally distant from all sides, ends, or surfaces of something; the middle
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the strle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
Maiko at Her Table
Here I am posing at my table at the doujinka festival. This is just after getting all set up. You can see the kanzashi I had up for sale and some of the kimono fabric as well.
Here's another view of my table, this one focussing on the vintage geta/zori I had for sale. You can also see one of the original paintings I had available.
antique wood drafting table
folding picnic table and chairs
frosted glass end table
bar tables and chairs
tall round bar table
corner nook kitchen tables
4 ft folding table
oak top table