Oak End Table - Centerpiece For Dining Room Table
Oak End Table
- (End tables) Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (End tables) are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
Oak End Table Pet Crate Medium Mahogany
Don't let an ugly wire crate come between you and spending time with your best friend. This Oak End Table Pet Crate doubles as furniture, so your dog can be right where the action is and your living room will still look great. Handcrafted with care and attention to detail with classic lines and a rich finish, this crate looks refined and beautiful in any home. It's just the thing when company comes, or when it's time to settle in for nice, quiet evening. Features: · Uncompromising quality for lasting durability · Fine oak construction with a water based, Eco-Friendly finish · ExtiraTM MDF waterproof crate floor will not absorb liquids or odors · Accommodates standard crate pads and cushions (not included) · Swing-through door fastens shut or rotates inside for den-like, open access · Attractive (yet secure) hardware · Easy to assemble · Made in the U.S.A. Item Specifications: Size: Medium (18"L x 24"W x 27"H) Large (24"L x 36"W x 27"H) Color: Oak/Mahogany Oak/Cherryw
I don't have a lot of space to work with, as there is a stupid "built-in" entertainment wall to the right. which I refuse to picture because it bugs me. So, I can't put anything in front of it....i'd love to demo it and just have nice flat wall-space. What goes on in peoples minds when they build those horrible things? Really....who watches TV that much that one would build a "shrine"?
Mom...my mother, Marley
I always loved this photo of my Mom.......her glasses and hair and that plaid dress, sitting with that cool furniture that I berated her for not saving for me 40-odd years later! I know my brothers and sister ruined it all before I was born and able to enjoy it in person! Now almost 70, she is still as energetic as ever, but I keep asking her to do her hair like this again.
leaf sofa table
bibbiano trestle dining table
stainless steel table base
round pedestal table leaf
coffee tables wood glass
long oak table
chinese console tables