LIVING ROOM CENTER TABLES - SAMSONITE BLOW MOLD FOLDING TABLE - BISTRO TABLE COVERS
Living Room Center Tables
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- living room: a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- A pivot or axis of rotation
- center(a): equally distant from the extremes
- A point or part that is equally distant from all sides, ends, or surfaces of something; the middle
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the strle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
- focus on: center upon; "Her entire attention centered on her children"; "Our day revolved around our work"
- The middle point of a circle or sphere, equidistant from every point on the circumference or surface
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
The Living Room - George Eastman House
This is the Living Room at the George Eastman House. The Living Room functioned as a library until 1926, when Eastman built the Little Library in place of a reception room. The Living room was originally designed to have been two rooms with back-to-back fireplaces in between, however Eastman changed his mind and ordered the partition cut from the plan and his room made into a dual purpose living room and library. Much altered after his death in 1932, it has been meticulously restored to represent the room as he once had it, using photographs of the room as documentation. Most of the woodwork has been reproduced, including the mahogany bookcases, and most of the ceiling's cast plaster decorations were redesigned, recast, and reapplied. Edward Caldwell & Co. produced the lighting fixtures for this room, although the only surviving original is the chandelier, which has been restored. The elegant wall lamps over the fireplace are of the same period as the central chandelier. The walls have been covered with silk damask, drawn tightly over lath and backed by cotton batting. The walls were not plastered behind the silk, but left raw, exposing the concrete core of the house. Eastman's curtains of 1905 have been faithfully reproduced. All of the furniture in this room is original to George Eastman, selected by him in the early 1900s from A. H. Davenport & Co. The great table in the center had at one time been moved to the Rush Rhees Library at the University of Rochester. The large sofa beside the fireplace, from A. H. Davenport's most popular line of furniture, is one of the type that came to be known universally as a "Davenport", instead of a sofa. Eastman's original Steinway piano and music stand are in this room. Located at 900 East Ave in Rochester, NY.
Our living room entertainment center
An updated picture of my home entertainment system and living room as of June 29th, 2006.
I have a 32" Sony Wega CRT and a 100" LCD Projector for display and an Xbox 360, Xbox modded with XBMC, DVD Player, VHS Player, DirecTV Receiver and a Sony Tivo in the entertainment rack. I also have a Toshiba Tecra laptop, Sony PSP, Imate KJAM PocketPC/Phone and a Phillips Pronto Universal LCD remote on the coffee table. There is also an LCD picture frame with wifi that I made from an old 200mhz laptop on the wall.
black metal sofa table
chrome dining table
kitchen table sets with bench
wood i beam span table
elegant console tables
perspex coffee tables
outdoor wood folding table
solid wood folding table