Antique brunswick pool table - Living room table set.
Antique Brunswick Pool Table
- game equipment consisting of a heavy table on which pool is played
- A billiard table or billiards table (or more specifically a pool table or snooker table) is a bounded table on which billiards-type games (cue sports) are played.
- a rectangular table with cushions bounding the playing area and six pockets. Regulation size is 4 1/2i x 9i.
- A town in southwestern Maine, home to Bowdoin College; pop. 21,172
- a university town in southwestern Maine
- Braunschweig: a city in central Germany
- A former duchy and state in central Germany, mostly incorporated into Lower Saxony
- The capital of this former duchy, an industrial city in Lower Saxony, Germany; pop. 259,130
- a town in southeast Georgia near the Atlantic coast; a port of entry
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
Tara on Pool Table
Pool table was a popular place to shoot and Jimmy's. Kenneth was working with Tara and after I was done with Joe, I jumped in and got a couple of shots.
Strobist Information: Light from behing that you can see. Pool table light center of pool table. 580 EX II snooted point to models face camera right.
Orange is the color of the day, so it seems fitting that the company pool table shows up here.
extendable dining table glass
moroccan console table
maple sofa tables
slate top sofa tables
wood coffee and end tables
rectangle kitchen tables
round glass top table
italian marble dining tables
carved wood coffee tables