MISSION NATURAL CONSOLE TABLE - LOW FOLDING TABLE
Mission Natural Console Table
- (Console Tables) Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- A table meant to be displayed against a wall. It may be attached to the wall with only two front legs or freestanding on four legs.
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- An important assignment carried out for political, religious, or commercial purposes, typically involving travel
- an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission"
- A group of people taking part in such an assignment
- An organization or institution involved in a long-term assignment in a foreign country
- an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
- A thing that is particularly suited for something
- A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity
- in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
- someone regarded as certain to succeed; "he's a natural for the job"
- A sign (?) denoting a natural note when a previous sign or the key signature would otherwise demand a sharp or a flat
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
This is La Purisima Mission in Lompoc. It is a lovely place with lots of photo ops.
Mission San Juan Bautista, California.
fold down kitchen tables
bar height table and chair
table protector glass
wood slabs for tables
granite top dining room table
bistro tables wood
lexington dining tables
folding tables chairs
tall folding table