Onyx Coffee Tables : Antique French Farmhouse Table.
Onyx Coffee Tables
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- Onyx is a cryptocrystalline form of quartz. The colors of its bands range from white to almost every color (save some shades, such as purple or blue). Commonly, specimens of onyx available contain bands of colors of white, tan, and brown.
- A semiprecious variety of agate with different colors in layers
- a chalcedony with alternating black and white bands; used in making cameos
- OnyX is a popular freeware utility for Mac OS X developed by French developer Joel Barriere compatible with both PowerPC and Intel processors. It is a multifunctional tool for maintenance and optimization, and can control many basic Unix programs already built into OS X.
my studio place, slightly rearranged...once again :)
equipment from left to right:
Roland R8, Mackie Onyx 1620, Access Music Virus B, (in the rack: Clavia Nordlead II, Focusrite Compounder), on the table: Novation Remote SL, MFB Synth II, behind the coffee: Roland SH 09 and Doepfer MAUSI interface...silly name :)
Jul 1974 - Neptune Beach
Laura in front of the onyx coffee table. The white behind her head is the wall revealed by a gap in the curtains.
1974 M07 laura NB AL
oak dining table for sale
antique style dining table
half console table
antique console tables
pub table design
plastic folding banquet table
queen anne sofa tables
antique mahogany game table
ceramic coffee tables