Chinois Console Table - End Tables Wood.
Chinois Console Table
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- (Console Tables) Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- A table meant to be displayed against a wall. It may be attached to the wall with only two front legs or freestanding on four legs.
- A fine-meshed conical strainer
- Chinois, also referred to by the Reunion Creole name Sinwa or Sinoi, are ethnic Chinese residing in Reunion, a French overseas department in the Indian Ocean.
- A cone-shaped sieve with a closely woven mesh for straining sauces
- A chinoise (sometimes chinois) is a conical sieve with an extremely fine mesh. It is used to strain custards, purees, soups, and sauces, producing a very smooth texture. It can also be used to dust pastry with a fine layer of powdered sugar.
les chinois ŕ paris
Les Chinois a Paris is a wild, sarcastic French comedy by the irrepressible director/writer/actor Jean Yanne about what would happen to Paris and Parisians if Chinese Maoists invaded France. This rebellious satire (ideally to be seen on a double bill with Godard's "La Chinoise") makes fun of very delicate political matters. There are plenty of innuendos about French collaborationism during WWII, but then it's almost always true that any occupying forces in a foreign culture will eventually engage in corruption and shady businesses, while some of the invaded natives will always find a way of profiting from the status quo. The subject is common to every invasion/ domination ever taken place (including right now you know where)...
...taken on the Champs-Elysees...
Chinois Aux Pralines Roses
For "Vegetarian Magazine", January 2011 Edition.
I don't know how to translate this recipe : Chinois doesn't mean "Chinese person" here, it's a kind of brioche made of several rolls.
Inside I put pink caramelized almonds we call in France Praline & there's a very sweet marzipan layer inside the rolls.
wood and glass table
breakfast round table
42 square dining table
black round dining table with leaf
cocktail table books
pine cocktail tables
coffee table for living room
hacienda coffee table
round coffee table with drawer