KITCHEN TABLE PEDESTALS - KITCHEN TABLE
Kitchen table pedestals - Coaster coffee table set
Kitchen Table Pedestals
- (pedestal) base: a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp"
- Each of the two supports of a kneehole desk or table, typically containing drawers
- (pedestal) a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority); "they put him on a pedestal"
- A position in which one is greatly or uncritically admired
- (pedestal) an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- The base or support on which a statue, obelisk, or column is mounted
another view of the kitchen to the right of the stove. These strips of wood were painted a gorgeous shade of red and cleverly added by the previous owner. They have been a major space saver and make finding and accessing out pots and pans a painless experience. The silver metal tin matches the one over the stove while the two wooden fruit plaques add even more color and charm to the kitchen. That dark brown wooden table looks like a mini picnic table and was purchased at IKEA years ago and stained by me.
One of my favorite items is the blue pedestal bowl where there is always a ever changing supply of our week's fruits and vegetables. The two small jars are waiting to be filled with some human and pet treats!
New kitchen diorama finds
I bought these three magnets at the flea market today. Automatic coffee maker, six pack of Pepsi, and Tupperware container for TEN CENTS EACH ! Barbie is very happy.
The table pedestal is a previous thrift shop find. It is a candle holder. It reminds me of Mary Engelbreit items.
folding table and chairs for children
living room coffee table
wood block end table
boat shaped dining table
round ottoman coffee table
glass tables tops
wicker sofa table
19.10.2011. u 16:29 •