CONVERTIBLE DINING ROOM TABLE. FOLDING DROP LEAF TABLE.
Convertible Dining Room Table
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- dining room: a room used for dining
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- (of a car) Having a folding or detachable roof
- a car that has top that can be folded or removed
- capable of being exchanged for or replaced by something of equal value; "convertible securities"
- a corporate security (usually bonds or preferred stock) that can be exchanged for another form of security (usually common stock)
- (of currency) Able to be converted into other forms, esp. into gold or US dollars
- Able to be changed in form, function, or character
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
3-in-1 Mission Style Convertible Table
3-in-1 Mission Style Convertible Table. Versatile Mission style console table converts to a card table and then a full-sized dining table that seats six. For entertaining, special occasions or for everyday use, this 3-in-1 table does it all. Place it by the couch to showcase your favorite photos and knick-knacks. Or, open it up for a light meal or a night of cards. Then, for those Sunday dinners or holiday feasts, the table expands to become a traditional dining table that seats up to six people. Includes a middle brace leg and two 16" l x 40" w leaves. Constructed of hardwood with a rich Tuscany finish. Console table: 40" w x 20" l x 30" h. Game table: 40" w x 40" l x 30" h. Dining table: 40" w x 72" l x 30" h. For a complete dining set, add matching Mission style folding chairs (sold separately) with padded vinyl seats. When folded, they store compactly in very little space.
AFTER: Our "Everything" Room
AFTER: The bay window room was the biggest and brightest space in the apartment, so we re-invented it as an “everything room.” The bay window now anchors the portion of the space that we use for living and eating, with a sofa set at a 90 degree angle from the diagonal wall (on the left). By integrating the window alcove into the rest of the room we opened up the room and maximized the usable space. The coffee table is an antique made by Castro Convertibles. If you raise it up with a built-in hand crank and unfold the top It becomes a large dining table. The green sleeper sofa, just visible on the right, separates the living area from a small home office (see next picture).
Custom Living Room and Dining Room Design
This is the entry view of the convertible one bedroom/studio. The dark stained wood floor and pale green walls unify the space with a similar color wood in the three areas. Wrought iron is in the kitchen and at the mirror table and also at the radiators (out of view). The five foot high TV cabinet gives privacy to the bedroom, yet the low height allows light and air to flow through the entire space.
convertible dining room table
3-in-1 Convertible Table. Versatile console table converts to a card table and then a full-sized dining table that seats six. For entertaining, special occasions or for everyday use, this 3-in-1 table does it all. Place it by the couch to showcase your favorite photos and knick-knacks. Or, open it up for a light meal or a night of cards. Then, for those Sunday dinners or holiday feasts, the table expands to become a traditional dining table that seats up to six people. Its a console table that converts to a card table and then a full-sized dining table in minutes--with all the durability and good looks of fine furniture. Classic table is constructed of hardwood with a rich Cherry finish. Includes a middle brace leg and two 16 l x 40 w leaves. For a complete dining set, add our classic Queen Ann folding chairs (sold separately) with premium upholstered seats. When folded, they store compactly in very little space. Dimensions: Console table: 40 w x 20 l x 30 h Game table: 40 w x 40 l x 30 h Dining table: 40 w x 72 l x 30 h Order an expandable table from Brookstone, and get three pieces of furniture in one with fast, easy set-up.
black accent tables
glass round dining room tables
kitchen tables with bench seats
tray top coffee tables
pie shaped cocktail table
demilune console table
limed oak dining table