Lighting over dining table. Art deco glass coffee table
Lighting Over Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- Equipment in a home, workplace, studio, theater, or street for producing light
- The arrangement or effect of lights
- light: having abundant light or illumination; "they played as long as it was light"; "as long as the lighting was good"
- the craft of providing artificial light; "an interior decorator must understand lighting"
- apparatus for supplying artificial light effects for the stage or a film
Good Idea, Bad Result
The light over the dining area table died ysterday. A trip to Lowe's for a new fixture resulted with this "build your own". The Italian lamp covers were cool, but the whole room is red. Well, might leave them up for Xmas time.
298 : select : aware
I knew something was odd about this shot. Heather said it looked like a boob. And, interestingly enough, it's breast cancer awareness month. So, this is my indirect contribution to the cause.
But yes, it's a pomegranate.
stained glass table lamps
wooden utility table
adjustable folding table legs
painted buffet table
stack of books end table
farm kitchen table
classic dining room table
carousel coffee table