Shaker End Table - Pedestal Drop Leaf Table.
Shaker End Table
- (End tables) are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- (End tables) Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A member of an American religious sect, the United Society of Believers in Christ's Second Coming, established in England c.1750 and living simply in celibate mixed communities
- A container used for mixing ingredients by shaking
- a container in which something can be shaken
- a person who wields power and influence; "a shaker of traditional beliefs"; "movers and shakers in the business world"
- A container with a pierced top from which a powdered substance such as flour or salt is poured by shaking
- a member of Christian group practicing celibacy and communal living and common possession of property and separation from the world
Altra Furniture Rustic Shaker End Table, 19-7/10 inch W x 20 inch D x 23-1/2 inch H, Oak
The Rustic Shaker End Table by Altra Furniture brings a handsome, distinctive style into any living room. Featuring numerous storage spaces, this handy accent table makes a convenient companion piece to your home's sofa sets. Available in an Oak finish, the Rustic Shaker End Table boasts distinctive detailing, carved feet and solid wood legs. A center pull-out drawer provides concealed storage for smaller items like remote controls and coasters, while a lower storage shelf offers a display space for potted plants, books and other household odds and ends. A 20 inch W x 20 inch D top is the perfect place to put down mugs and glasses, making this table a dependable and good looking accent to your home's furnishing.
For an old school friend in NYC, for his years of good work.
Note to wood people: I used a single router bit to cut the tongue and groove joints for the breadboard ends - a major timesaver. From Lee Valley.
Glen and Megan with a Grain Box
This drawer is from the small end table, and features "backward" dovetails, with the tails in the drawer back. In the drawer bottom, the grain runs front to back instead of side to side.
shaker end table
This adaptation of our Enfield Shaker Side Table features a drawer aligned with the longest side of the top to make it more practical as a sofa end table. Its large surface will hold a lamp, clock, telephone, books, etc. with ease. It looks particularly handsome when used in pairs at both ends of a sofa. Mortise-and-tenon joinery, with dovetailed drawer. We make the Enfield Side Table in solid hard maple, with drawer interior of pine. Height is 25 3/4". Top measures 21" wide x 28 1/4" deep. Shown in Light Stain with Lacquer Finish. This furniture kit contains all the materials needed, except the final finish, including sandpaper, Light stain, hardware, and simple step-by-step instructions. Each component has been precisely fashioned to assure an accurate fit before you do the final hand sanding and finishing. Only common hand tools are needed to assemble our kits. You'll discover that the simplicity of Shaker furniture makes it not only beautiful, but also easy to assemble.
large modern dining table
antique accent tables
rattan glass top dining table
5 folding table
oak pub tables
dining room bar tables
mission oak end table
coffee table with glass insert
antique french bistro table