Free clarinet and flute duets : Easy clarinet song
Free Clarinet And Flute Duets
- An organ stop with a tone resembling that of a clarinet
- a single-reed instrument with a straight tube
- (clarinetist) a musician who plays the clarinet
- The clarinet is a musical instrument that is a part of the woodwind family. The name derives from adding the suffix -et (meaning little) to the Italian word clarino (meaning a type of trumpet), as the first clarinets had a strident tone similar to that of a trumpet.
- A woodwind instrument with a single-reed mouthpiece, a cylindrical tube of dark wood with a flared end, and holes stopped by keys. The most common forms are tuned in B flat, A, and E flat
- a tall narrow wineglass
- A modern orchestral instrument of this type, typically of metal, held horizontally, with the mouthpiece near one end, which is closed
- a high-pitched woodwind instrument; a slender tube closed at one end with finger holes on one end and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown
- A wind instrument made from a tube with holes along it that are stopped by the fingers or keys, held vertically or horizontally so that the player's breath strikes a narrow edge
- An organ stop with wooden or metal flue pipes producing a similar tone
- form flutes in
- A performance by two people, esp. singers, instrumentalists, or dancers
- (duet) two performers or singers who perform together
- A musical composition for two performers
- (duet) couple: a pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple"; "an inseparable twosome"
- (duet) couple: two items of the same kind
- Without cost or payment
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- With the sheets eased
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
365/113 April 23. The rain continues. I feel a bit like I might be catching Montana's cold, so didn't take my camera outside today. It was a good day for flute playing. - That is my "other hobby".
Aeolian Water Flutes, planet Oci-ter
Here's another sketch pad idea, never realized.
Positioned around a windy bay, these flutes will create chord stations that respond to wind & wave activity. Mouse-over the pic.
the trumpet of the swan movie
how to play clarinets
classroom musical instruments
the best trumpet player
cello songs for silence
learn classical guitar
bass clarinet mario
guitar sheet music for christmas songs
violin making wood