FREE GUITAR SCALE LESSONS - OCTAVE MANDOLINE.
Free Guitar Scale Lessons
- In a string instrument, the scale length (often simply called the "scale") is the sounding length of the strings. On instruments with strings which are not stopped (harp, piano) and on most fretless instruments it is the length of string between the nut and the bridge.
- Instruct or teach (someone)
- (lesson) example: punishment intended as a warning to others; "they decided to make an example of him"
- Admonish or rebuke (someone)
- (lesson) a unit of instruction; "he took driving lessons"
- (lesson) moral: the significance of a story or event; "the moral of the story is to love thy neighbor"
- Without cost or payment
- With the sheets eased
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
Ionian = Major. For graphics illustrating all of the major and minor scales (all modes) check out GreenwichGuitars.Com
Biffer playing guitar scales during his Scale-athon on Thursday 19th March 2009
jean baptiste soprano saxophone
to play violin
guitar note c
free guitar tabs lyrics
musical instrument christmas ornament