ANTI FILTER : FILTER
ANTI FILTER : SWITCHED CAPACITOR LOW PASS FILTER
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- Opposed to; against
- a person who is opposed (to an action or policy or practice etc.); "the antis smelled victory after a long battle"
- Antaeus in Greek mythology was a giant, the son of Poseidon and Gaia, whose wife was Tinjis. Greeks of the sixth century BCE, who had established colonies along the coast, located him in the interior desert of Libya.
- not in favor of (an action or proposal etc.)
Creosote as a Anti-Fungal
People gave me a odd look when I showed up at the dog park carrying a
branch of flowering creosote. Who would bother harvesting such a
"useless" plant. I had recently noticed in one of our better plant
books that creosote has anti-fungal properties. This is desirable to
me since I have been afflicted with athlete's foot on and off since
High School. To process the plant I simply cut the leaves off, packed
them in a mason jar, and filled the jar with olive oil. Ideally this
oil would sit with the leaves in a warm place for 4-6 weeks. Then the
oil would be filtered and bottled to be used as sort of massage oil
for any fungal areas of the skin. Being impatient I tried the oil last
night (after one day of steeping) and found it to be surprisingly
effective on my feet removing the itching that has afflicted me for so
Single interface anti-reflective coating performance @ ~550 nanometers
Green curves are for uncoated crown glass w/ index of refraction n~1.52
1-layer curves are for 1/4 wave layer of MgF2 (n~1.38)on Crown Glass (n~1.52).
The two layer mult-coating of two 1/4 wave layers of MgF2 (n~1.38) & SF8 (n~1.7) on crown glass.
The dashed lines are for TE or s-polarization and solid lines are for TM or p-polarization.
The two dips at ~50 & 56 degrees occur at the Brewster angle where the TM wave component is preferentially transmitted into the lens. This dips at the Brewster angle aren't too useful in lens design because the reflectance of the TE component dominates. e.g. It's better to be on orange curves than either the blue or green curve even at the Brewster angle.
uv filter digital slr
spa filters direct
ir filter for canon
shower filters water
pur water filter system
noise filter algorithm
katadyn water filter
bad fuel filter
26.10.2011. u 20:25 •