I gotta have more cowbell t shirt - Fruit of the loom 50 50 t shirts.
I Gotta Have More Cowbell T Shirt
- "More cowbell" is an American pop culture catchphrase originally derived from an April 8, 2000, Saturday Night Live comedy sketch fictionalizing the recording of the song "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
Saturday Night Live - The Best of Christopher Walken
SNL:BEST OF CHRISTOPHER WALKEN - DVD Movie
Only the third host to have a "best of" collection (after Steve Martin and Jerry Seinfeld), Christopher Walken showcases his six appearances as host of the show. For the casual fan of Walken's usual edgy film fare, the skits will be eye-opening as he showcases his song-and-dance skills (catch "The Boulevard of Broken Balls" from his first appearance). The Continental, his recurring suave ladies-man character played directly to the camera, is featured twice (the DVD includes a spilt-screen "making of" version along with two darkly humorous skits that never aired). Other skits include Mango's (Chris Kattan) janitor friend Leon who dreams of showbiz, the trivial psychic Ed Glosser (a lampoon of his Dead Zone role), a "Prankster" that goes too far, and music producer Bruce Dickinson (a.k.a. "the cowbell skit"). Walken's wild-man persona is intriguingly tapped as an angry ship captain on a life boat and in a deft skit as a census taker interviewee with Tim Meadows. --Doug Thomas
Tonights stamp @ the Poison Room
for Boys & Girls w/DJays Puck and Mike
Reminded me of last weekend when I was on the road w/The Brain Surgeons
aka the current band of my rock star Ross The Boss, famous awesome guitarist who I just adore, and former BOC drummer Albert Bouchard aka The guy who really put the cowbell in Don't Fear the Reaper
More Cowbell at The Kings Head
So, one of the big reasons I was in Galway was to talk about my work project which is code-named "More Cowbell"! In Strange x-files like coincidence there just happens to be a band playing that night with that very name?!? Sadly I was too spent to actually see them play and they were not playing the next night.
buy gildan t shirts
barack is my homeboy t shirt
road house t shirt
tuxedo t shirt spencers
biker bar t shirts
8 ball t shirts
electro t shirts
make t shirts look vintage