WOOD JOIST SPAN TABLES - DANISH MODERN SIDE TABLE.
Wood Joist Span Tables
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- A length of timber or steel supporting part of the structure of a building, typically arranged in parallel series to support a floor or ceiling
- beam used to support floors or roofs
- A piece of timber laid horizontally, or nearly so, to which the planks of the floor, or the laths or furring strips of a ceiling, are nailed; -- called, according to its position or use, binding joist, bridging joist, ceiling joist, trimming joist, etc; To fit or furnish with joists
- A joist, in architecture and engineering, is one of the horizontal supporting members that run from wall to wall, wall to beam, or beam to beam to support a ceiling, roof, or floor. It may be made of wood, steel, or concrete.
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- A matched pair of horses, mules, or oxen
- A rope with its ends fastened at different points to a spar or other object in order to provide a purchase
- A team of people or animals, in particular
- the complete duration of something; "the job was finished in the span of an hour"
- the distance or interval between two points
- cross: to cover or extend over an area or time period; "Rivers traverse the valley floor", "The parking lot spans 3 acres"; "The novel spans three centuries"
The first floor is made up of TGI (?) joists. They are a manufactured wood product that are stronger, straighter, and less resource intensive than dimensional lumber.
easi-joist being used to create a pitched roof structure with an opening for a velux roof window
square outdoor coffee table
8 person dining room table
round cottage coffee table
white sofa tables
old world coffee tables
replacement glass for coffee table
country french coffee tables