DECORATING DINING ROOM TABLE : WOODEN TV TABLE
Decorating Dining Room Table
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- dining room: a room used for dining
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Postpone consideration of
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
The Dining Room Tables
I moved the kids table from around the corner to have more space around the big table
* the kids table and the chairs all came from my grandma's house, the dining room table and chairs came from the inlaws garage
Table built by our friend Rachael. Chairs are Heywood Wakefield school chairs. Artwork by Phil Hendrickson.
living room round table
wooden dining room tables
copper top cocktail table
oval cappuccino coffee table
cast aluminum bar table
mahogany dining room table
white wooden dining table
folding leg poker tables