BUBBLES WINDOW CLEANING - BUBBLES WINDOW
BUBBLES WINDOW CLEANING - CLEAN AND CLEAR FACE WIPES
Bubbles Window Cleaning
- (window cleaner) someone who cleans windows for pay
- Interior and exterior window and glass cleaning services.
- An air- or gas-filled spherical cavity in a liquid or a solidified liquid such as glass or amber
- A state or feeling that is unstable and unlikely to last
- (bubble) house of cards: a speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control; "his proposal was nothing but a house of cards"; "a real estate bubble"
- (bubble) form, produce, or emit bubbles; "The soup was bubbling"
- A thin sphere of liquid enclosing air or another gas
- (bubble) a hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide)
BD 1978 Datsun 620 Kingcab -01
What a clean ride this turned out to be. Datsun was hip to their market and began offering paint and trim levels in the late 70s, early 80s that were a little jazzier than the normal "fleet" look. Some years it worked, other years it didn't.
This factory stripe treatment worked very well, so I had a head start on the overall look. I painted the grill black (stock was a blah grey), added the usual banner tint at the top of the windshield, smaller side mirrors. The previous owner had already added the dark bubble windows and the turbo-fan wheels.
Flush mounted the side marker lights, lowered the front torsion bars a little.
That air dam/fender flare set up was quite unique. The usual at the time was a air dam that ended at the edge of the bottom valance, and standard flares hanging off the sides. This one blended together giving an uninterrupted line across the entire front, I never saw another truck with that configuration.
Built a bed cover out of plywood and had a local upholstery shop add color matched naughyde.
The license plate was the only variation of "Radar Love" left available that made even a little sense. Still, I got asked a lot by older folks what it meant.
Well not in my usual habbit of just one post per day ~ Took this one today as I was given a tube of bubbles from my partner (as a freebie from work).
Tricky trying to get the detail & all components into one!
This photo was achieved using my D200 and 50mm Macro set to shutter priority to allow a fast capture & sharpness of bubbles yet making sure the f-stop was low enough to gain sufficient sharpness. I focused on a piece of removable tape on a window, then focused in by a fraction to counter for the small distance between window & camera, then set my camera to high continuous shoot. The exposure comp. set to +0.7ev. Then as I blew bubbles from one hand I fired the camera with the other! ~Bloody complicated but hopefully I succeeded!?
~ Some parts of the photo you can see bits of "popped" bubbles!
Hope you enjoy this picture! ~ Im off to clean my camera of sicky bubble solution...
Any critique is appreciated ~ Thank you!
clean white porcelain sink
how to clean off your hard drive
clean anydvd registry
how to clean dishes fast
cleaning liquid silver
spring cleaning contest
clean up free download