BAKING SODA TEETH CLEANING : BAKING SODA
Baking soda teeth cleaning : Clean granite tile.
Baking Soda Teeth Cleaning
- Teeth cleaning is part of oral hygiene and involves the removal of dental plaque from teeth with the intention of preventing cavities (dental caries), gingivitis, and periodontal disease.
- A dentist or dental hygienist removes soft debris, stain, and hard deposits (calculus or tartar) on the teeth that cannot be removed by brushing and flossing. Regular teeth cleaning by a dentist or dental hygienist helps prevent periodontal diseases.
- bicarbonate of soda: a white soluble compound (NaHCO3) used in effervescent drinks and in baking powders and as an antacid
- Sodium bicarbonate or sodium hydrogen carbonate is the chemical compound with the formula NaHCO3. Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. It has a slightly salty, alkaline taste resembling that of washing soda (sodium carbonate).
- Sodium bicarbonate used in cooking, for cleaning, or in toothpaste
- Chemically called sodium bicarbonate. It is white powder used to raise the total alkalinity of pool or spa water without having much affect on pH.
Whole Wheat Strawberry Muffins
These are so delicious and very refreshing
I love whole wheat and I also added 1/4 cup oats to this recipe.
on the top..raw sugar and chocolate kiss dipped in sanding sugar.
Muffin pan lined with paper
Flour -2c/315g/ - I used whole wheat pastry flour plus 1/4 cup quick oats. /when using oat, use a bit less flour, just maybe 2 tbl less or so/
Baking Powder 2 tsp/ I think that`s 10grams/
Baking Soda 1/2 Tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Ground Nutmeg 1/4 tsp/ I love cinnamon but I ran out, next time I`d use cinnamon instead/
Light brown sugar 2/3 cup/ packed 155grams/- I`d say it also depends on the sweetness of the fruit you are using, I used frozen strawberries..they are not too sweet, but if you were to use them in season..less sugar is good idea/
Milk 1c// I used fat free milk/250ml
Unsalted butter 6 tbl/90grams/ melted
Lemon zest / I tablespoon finely grated/. Whole wheat goes incredibly well with orange juice, so adding orange zest might be a good idea too. Also once zest is grated press it gently with the back of the spoon to release some oils for more flavor/
1 cup Raspberries, blueberries, even cut up apples might be excellent, I used strawberries.just because I had them in the freezer.
Stir flour-oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg/or other spice/
In another bowl..mix well eggs and sugar, until blended. Whisk in milk, butter and lemon zest.
add wet ingredient to the dry ingredients and using rubber spatula stir just until evenly moist. Add fruit..gently fold it in, until evenly distributed.
Spoon into muffin pan, 3/4 full, Bake until nicely golden on the top or till tooth pick comes out clean about 15-18 minutes.
Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
PS. before baking I sprinkled each muffing with raw sugar, nuts would be very nice too, or streusel topping
Chocolate kiss has been gently brushed with corn syrup and dipped in sanding sugar.
apple cinnamon corn muffins
1 cup all-purpose flour
? cup yellow cornmeal
? cup white sugar
2 tsp baking powder
? tsp baking soda
? teaspoon salt
? tsp cinnamon (or, to taste)
2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced
1 cup yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
? cup butter, melted and cooled
1 large egg
Preheat oven to 350?F (175?C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners.
In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
In a separate bowl gently toss apples in ? cup of the flour mixture.
Whisk yogurt, vanilla, butter, and egg together. Fold the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture until just moistened. Fold in the apples. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
start an office cleaning business
steam cleaning mold
how do i clean an oven
professional window cleaning tips
how to clean sperry shoes
cleaning museum glass
cleaning company insurance
how to start eating clean