BIG FACE WATCHES. CITIZEN WATCH PROMASTER
Big Face Watches
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Be positioned with the face or front toward (someone or something)
- Have the face or front pointing in a specified direction
- confront: oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"
- (of a soldier) Turn in a particular direction
- confront: deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
- Of a large or the largest size
- Of considerable size, extent, or intensity
- Grown up
- extremely well; "his performance went over big"
- large: above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the
- boastfully: in a boastful manner; "he talked big all evening"
Big Brother Is Watching You
'The black-moustachio'd face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at the corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. In the far distance a helicopter skimmed down between the roofs, hovered for an instant like a bluebottle, and darted away again with a curving flight. It was the police patrol, snooping into people's windows. The patrols did not matter, however. Only the Thought Police mattered.'
George Orwell, 1984
watch face shadowbox
A vendor at a big outdoor flea market had shoe boxes full of old watch faces, and I must have spent hours poring through them for my favorites. Those are displayed in this shadowbox in our staircase.
watch gossip girl stream
how to watch another computer
china movement watch
watch style cell phone
casio g shock watches
watch movies instantly for free online
2009 g shock watches