Thin wrist watch. Franck muller master banker watch
Thin Wrist Watch
- A watch worn on a strap around the wrist
- For thousands of years, devices have been used to measure and keep track of time. The current sexagesimal system of time measurement dates to approximately 2000 BC, in Sumer. The Ancient Egyptians divided the day into two 12-hour periods, and used large obelisks to track the movement of the Sun.
- wristwatch: a watch that is worn strapped to the wrist
- lose thickness; become thin or thinner
- Make or become less dense, crowded, or numerous
- thinly: without viscosity; "the blood was flowing thin"
- of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section; "thin wire"; "a thin chiffon blouse"; "a thin book"; "a thin layer of paint"
- Remove some plants from (a row or area) to allow the others more room to grow
- Make or become weaker or more watery
And I Hope I Lie
And tell everyone that you were a good wife.
And I hope you die. I hope we both die.
Soon I'll be doing my boyfriend Andrew's senior portraits, and hopefully even sooner I'll be doing a joint photoshoot with my friend Stephie. I can't wait. =)
Happiest moment of my life recently; a girl actually compared to my looks and body type to that of ancient Roman sculptures of women. Pale skin, relatively thin wrists, and plump features.
Day 10 - Kenneth Cole
Got a gift... My cousin who is visiting India bought me this beautiful "Kenneth Cole - New York" wrist watch. Absolutely love this piece, its soo thin and stylish.
Shot this with my Canon XTI and Sigma 17-70 lens... I will be parting away from this set as I moved to 5DMK2 recently.
heart rate monitors watch
cartier roadster watch straps
skagen watch strap
watch luck by chance
hamilton below zero watch
thin mens watches
watch full episode of icarly
best triathlon watches
vintage snow white watch