Wide Leather Cuff Watch - Watch Bones Season 1 - Double Wrap Strap Watch.
Wide Leather Cuff Watch
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- whip with a leather strap
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a small portable timepiece
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Of great or more than average width
- having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other; "wide roads"; "a wide necktie"; "wide margins"; "three feet wide"; "a river two miles broad"; "broad shoulders"; "a broad river"
- Open to the full extent
- (after a measurement and in questions) From side to side
- with or by a broad space; "stand with legs wide apart"; "ran wide around left end"
- across-the-board: broad in scope or content; "across-the-board pay increases"; "an all-embracing definition"; "blanket sanctions against human-rights violators"; "an invention with broad applications"; "a panoptic study of Soviet nationality"- T.G.Winner; "granted him wide powers"
- handcuff: shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist; usually used in pairs
- hit with the hand
- Secure with handcuffs
- the lap consisting of a turned-back hem encircling the end of the sleeve or leg
Chief justice's Daughter Leaves For A Honeymoon In Lovely Shoes and Lucky Catcher's Mitt
I love her T-straps with that extra little something, on top, in the front. It makes them look more delicate than they may have otherwise, very pretty.
(I am graciously pretending her collar and cuffs are fake wool/fur and I am forgiving the leather as a wedding present - because how great are these two??)
Watch Your credit*Wide World Photos*Washington Bureau
The marriage of Miss Elizabeth Evans Hughes, daughter of the Chief justice and Mrs. Hughes, to Mr. William Thomas Gossett of New York, today took place at the home of the [Young Womana's] parents in Washington D.C., Following the ceremony the couple left on a brief honeymoon. They will make their home in New York.
Photo shows Mr. and Mrs. Gossett leaving the Hughes home following the ceremony today.
September 21, 2006
I heart this coat so much, but the sleeves are so tight...
Long vintage wide-wale corduroy coat, about $6 at Savers. Scarf was a gift for being in a wedding. Wool mini-sweater, $3, thrifted in Wisconsin. It buttons up the back! (see detail) Shirt $10 at H & M. Dark trouser jeans by Limited, $30. Thrifted plastic hoop earrings, scarf watch made by my sister (different sister this time), leather cuff $5 at Urban Outfitters. I bought this belt for my boyfriend. And my big, chunky, Steve Madden boots--$15--are not pictured.
west end wrist watch
watch golf for free
watch two and a half men season 2 online
watch spiderman 1 online for free
wrist watches on sale
watch monsters ball
quartz talking watch