ECHO LAWN EQUIPMENT : LAWN EQUIPMENT
Echo Lawn Equipment : Adaptive Medical Equipment.
Echo Lawn Equipment
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- Mental resources
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- (of a sound) Be repeated or reverberate after the original sound has stopped
- the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves; "she could hear echoes of her own footsteps"
- (of a place) Resound with or reflect back a sound or sounds
- Have a continued significance or influence
- repeat: to say again or imitate; "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
- (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- Lawn is a Dutch Alternative-Indie rock band. They have released two albums: Lawn-dro-mat (2000) and Backspace (2003). Their song Fix (from Backspace) includes a duet with Anneke van Giersbergen, the former vocalist from fellow Dutch band The Gathering.
- An area of short, mown grass in a yard, garden, or park
- a field of cultivated and mowed grass
- A lawn is an area of aesthetic and recreational land planted with grasses or other low durable plants, which usually are maintained at a lower and consistent height. Low ornamental meadows in natural landscaping styles are a contemporary option of a lawn.
LEHR ST025DC 25cc Propane Powered 4-Stroke Detachable Curved-Shaft Eco Trimmer
This powerful trimmer uses the power of safe, clean propane to fuel your lawn maintenance. The standard 16.4-oz. propane tanks use a Twist 'n Go fuel system that makes it easy to swap in a new container after the 2-hour run time is up. Cutting Width (in.): 17, Engine: 4-cycle, Displacement (cc): 25, Line Diameter (in.): 0.080, Shaft Type: Curved
Become an eco warrior and enhance your yard at the same time. LEHR's Propane-Powered Eco Trimmer with Detachable Curved Shaft will help you keep your yard--and the environment--pristine. Fueled by clean, green propane that won't contaminate ground water or soil, this innovative garden tool features a four-stroke engine that runs up to two hours on just one propane canister.
Eco Trimmer with Detachable Curved Shaft
At a Glance:
Powered by clean, green propane
17" cutting swath, bump feed head, and .080" diameter line
Easy starts with innovative Twist 'n Go fueling technology
Exceeds 2011 EPA emission standards; winner of the EPA Clean Air Excellence Award
Reduces dependency on foreign oil
The detachable curved shaft, ergonomic controls, and D-handle with guard make the Eco Trimmer comfortable and easy to use. View larger.
This propane-powered tool helps keep your yard--and the environment--pristine.
Tackles Big Jobs with Ease
The Eco Trimmer includes a 25-cc, 1-hp, 4-stroke engine, so you can easily power through your gardening chores. The 17-inch cutting swath, bump feed head, and .080-inch-diameter line mean this trimmer can handle whatever you throw at it. What's more, the detachable curved shaft, ergonomic controls, D-handle with guard, shoulder strap, quick-release coupling, and included took kit make the Eco Trimmer simple and comfortable to use.
Twist and Go Fueling
Powered by an easy-to-use 16.4-ounce propane canister that snaps into place, the Eco Trimmer starts quickly--simply Twist 'n Go. Its patented propane-fueled technology eliminates the need for mixing gas and oil and requires no choking or priming to start. For further convenience, propane canisters are widely available, and a single canister provides two full hours of run time.
This clever trimmer also cuts out the need for the winterizing, carburetor gum-up, and choking commonly associated with gas-powered models. With an engine that starts faster and runs cleaner, maintaining your lawn won't be the hassle it once was.
Low Fuel and Maintenance Costs
The Propane-Powered Eco Trimmer boasts low fuel and maintenance costs. Standard 16.4-ounce propane canisters are economical and readily available at most hardware stores, sporting goods stores, drug stores, and other locations where lawn and garden products are sold. You'll cut down on expensive trips to the gas station and eliminate the risks associated with storing gasoline near or in your home. An added bonus, the steel propane canisters are 100% recyclable when empty.
To further cut costs, this durable trimmer is incredibly easy to maintain. It's backed by a three-year limited carburetor warranty and a two-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
and EPA Approved
Winner of the EPA Clean Air Excellence Award, the Eco Trimmer exceeds 2011 EPA emission standards meant to reduce lawn equipment pollutants. When compared side by side with gasoline, propane is clearly the smarter choice. Propane not only helps keep harmful pollutants out of the air, but it is less expensive than gasoline, so it also helps keep your money in your pocket. What's more, 85% of propane used in the United States is produced domestically, which means propane-powered tools can help eliminate dependence on foreign oil and can help cut down on the waste associated with fuel spills.
In addition, propane contains no evaporative emissions and zero ozone-depleting hydrocarbons. It is a nontoxic substance that won't pollute ground water or soil, and it includes 97% fewer particulates and 96% fewer carcinogens than gasoline. A cleaner and greener alternative to traditional fuel, propane power is a great choice for your garden.
What's in the Box
LEHR ST025DC Propane-Powered Eco Trimmer with Detachable Curved Shaft, shoulder strap, tool kit, oil, and owner's manual.
Please welcome Echo, my newest dolly. Kate did a beautiful job customizing her features just as I imagined. She began as a Simply Vanilla and was given a whole new look. This is her first photo meeting the remaining flowers of the season.
The rest of the family, starting at the left, going clockwise:
Trim-Rite edger, made in Weatherford, TX
Homelite HB180V blower
echo lawn equipment
Take the next leap in saw chain technology. PowerSharp is an easy-to-use, precision sharpening system that gives chain saw users the power to sharpen their chain in a matter of seconds with a simple-to-use attachment. Fast. From dull to sharp in as little as 3 seconds. Easy. Only three steps to faster, easier cutting. Portable. Bar-mount sharpener is lightweight, durable, and highly visible. Precise. Exact alignment between cuter and honing surface for perfect angles and knife-sharp edges. Tough. PowerSharp chain is as durable and hardworking as other Oregon 3/8-inch pitch, low-profile chain. PowerSharp is a system that includes the PowerSharp Chain, the PowerSharp Guide Bar, and the Bar-Mount Sharpener working together; they provide a fast, simple, and portable method for sharpening saw chain with precision. Any cutting tool will dull with use, but the outdoor jobs that chain saws tackle are especially demanding. Contact with rocks, metal, or even dirt can quickly dull chain, making common tasks such as cutting firewood or trimming trees difficult and time-consuming. It is time to sharpen the saw chain when cutting is slower and more difficult or the wood chips become smaller, in extreme cases turning to saw dust. Before PowerSharp, chain saw users had three options: manually sharpen chain themselves, take the chain to a shop, or simply do nothing. Manual sharpening requires specialized tools and techniques ? and time. A trip to the shop means time off the job. Doing nothing leads to frustration with the tool or task. When the chain becomes dull, attach the bar-mount sharpener to the PowerSharp guide bar by sliding the steel pins through the guide holes, then closing and latching cover. Press the foot of the sharpener against a solid object, applying light pressure for 3-5 seconds. And you are back in the cut with a precision-sharpened chain.
home enema equipment
auction results construction equipment
washex laundry equipment
international drilling equipment
agricultural farm equipment
pig farm equipment
lab equipment symbols
medical equipment companies list