EXCELSIOR NEW YORK HOTEL - EXCELSIOR NEW
Excelsior New York Hotel - Renaissance Hotel Paris La Defense.
Excelsior New York Hotel
- Used in the names of hotels, newspapers, and other products used to indicate superior quality
Excelsior is a daily newspaper, founded by Rafael Alducin and published in Mexico City since 1917.
Softwood shavings used for packing fragile goods or stuffing furniture
thin curly wood shavings used for packing or stuffing
Loners (originally named Excelsior) is a spin-off mini-series of comic books from Marvel Comics, first appearing in the pages of Runaways.
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
O/C 76" x 84" a painting I did after staying at the funny Hotel Excelsior in NY near the history museum. I dropped the hotel room door into the lobby in this composition. sold.
New York Road Trip 2011-02-20-169
Inspecting the long scratch on my long forehead.
Bathroom of our room at the Excelsior Hotel
New York City
how to get best hotel rates
monte carlo 5 star hotels
valentines day hotel
hotel pestalozzi lugano
nh hotels frankfurt airport
hotel place d armes quebec
edgewater beach hotel and club
mayer hotel cafe
hotel du 7th art