South cost hotel - Puerto vallarta hotels on the beach.
South Cost Hotel
- Below (a particular amount, cost, etc.)
- in a southern direction; "we moved south"
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south; "the south entrance"
- the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- To or toward the south
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- (of an object or an action) Require the payment of (a specified sum of money) before it can be acquired or done
- Cause the loss of
- be priced at; "These shoes cost $100"
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- Involve (someone) in (an effort or unpleasant action)
Marion Hotel- Ocala FL
nrhp # 80000955-
The Spanish Colonial Revival Style former Marion Hotel building, today known as the Sovereign Building, was designed by the Philadelphia architectural firm of Peebles and Ferguson who designed a number of hotels throughout the south, including Hotel Lorraine and the Hotel Monticello in Norfolk, Virginia. The hotel's builder was Day and Zimmerman, Inc. The costs of construction were completely financed by the sale of stock certificates to local citizens by the Community Hotel Corporation. Dr. James E. Chace, a former mayor of Ocala, and Horace L. Smith, Secretary of the Chamber of Commerce, led the effort to have a first-class hotel erected in the city to accommodate tourists and traveling salesmen. A decision was made to construct a 100 room fireproof hotel and supporting structures. A method of financing the hotel was developed and the Hotel Committee of the Chamber of Commerce formed a Citizens Sales Organization with 140 volunteers who sold stock in the Community Hotel Corporation. Funding for construction was raised in less than six weeks, for a total amount of $500,000, with most of the shares being purchased by local residents.
The design of the seven-story concrete and steel hotel included stucco walls, with decorative Spanish elements. A central tower rises above the top floor of the main block flanked by two-story wings. At the time of completion, an automobile garage for the use by guests, the Hotel Marion Garage, was also erected adjacent to the main structure.
The hotel opened with a gala celebration in early March, 1927 with 300 people in attendance. When the hotel first opened it was managed by Griner Corporation, of which movie actor Thomas Meighan and Governor John W. Martin served on the Board of Directors.
Park South Hotel
This was our hotel. It was a great place to stay. It was located at 28th and Park Ave in Midtown. So we could walk everywhere we needed to get to. It was a mile from Times Square so it was far enough away to cost a reasonable amount for the holiday, but it was still close enough to walk to and from.
sunset inn of america
costa azul beach hotel
hotel carlton grand canal
cheapest hotel rates online
motels on clearwater beach florida
no 5 cavendish square hotel
welcome piram hotel rome
fairmont miramar hotel bungalows
become a hotel manager