Thistle Grosvenor Hotel. Grosvenor Hotel And Spa. Mayfair Hotel.
Thistle Grosvenor Hotel
- Chester Grosvenor and Spa is an hotel in Chester, England. The Grade II listed building was built between 1863 and 1866 and is owned by the Duke of Westminster. The long-standing establishment features an on-site restaurant that has been awarded a Michelin star for 19 consecutive years.
- any of numerous plants of the family Compositae and especially of the genera Carduus and Cirsium and Onopordum having prickly-edged leaves
- Thistle is a pale purple-ish color resembling the thistle plant. It closely resembles the color Wisteria.
- A widely distributed herbaceous plant of the daisy family, which typically has a prickly stem and leaves and rounded heads of purple flowers
- A plant of this type as the Scottish national emblem
- Thistle is the common name of a group of flowering plants characterised by leaves with sharp prickles on the margins, mostly in the family Asteraceae. Prickles often occur all over the plant - on surfaces such as those of the stem and flat parts of leaves.
Victoria Station, Sunday morning, left my hotel (Grosvenor Thistle is integral with Victoria Station) caught the train toward Dover, to the first stop, Bromley South, got on a doubledecker bus arranged as shuttle service to Biggin Hill Airshow, arriving by 11:30. Biggin Hill, a WWII Spitfire and Hurricane base, now serves as one of the 4 secondary airports to metro London. .
Grosvenor Hotel - Downstairs
As my course was in nearby Pall Mall, I could justify staying in the newly refurbished and rather grand Thistle Victoria, now known as the Grosvenor.
This was the view looking across the inner stair well - still some refurbishment to be done!
ratings on hotels
discount hotels manhattan
plaza hotel rio de janeiro
quality inn suites east gate
the madison loews hotel
hotel patrajasa bandung
ballito holiday accommodation
country inn suites by carlson galena